What You’ll Need
BOUGHT A GROUPON?
Arrive at least 20 minutes early for class to fill out a waiver at our studio and redeem your Groupon – you cannot do this online. We will activate your pass in studio and then you’ll be able to sweat with us. Please bring the additional tax needed and a print out of the Groupon or have it ready to redeem on your phone.
WHAT TO BRING
The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here’s what to bring:
- Yoga mat (don’t have one with you? No problem! Rent one from us)
- 2 towels (also available to rent)
- Reusable water bottle (please note, we do NOT sell plastic bottles at the studio!). Filtered water is available to refill your reusable water bottle.
- Avoid coming to class on a full stomach – but make sure you’re well nourished. You’ll need energy for your class!
- Arrive well-hydrated… drink plenty of water before class!
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable getting sweaty in.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class time * Latecomers are NOT permitted to class, sorry!
Here are a few ways we work together to make yoga a fun and peaceful experience for all:
- Please remove your shoes (boots, roller-skates, whichever!) upon arrival.
- Sorry, latecomers will not be permitted into class. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Please turn off your cell phone in the studio. There are absolutely no cell phones or other mobile devices permitted in the practice room.
- Please be scent-free: no perfumes, colognes, or fragrances.
- Sign in at the desk before you enter the change room.
- There are no bags or personal belongings allowed in the practice room.
- Please observe silence in the practice room at all times. It’s our chance to relax in a busy day!
- Please remain in the practice room for the duration of the class, which includes final ‘Savasana’ (a resting pose before and after class)