Grow Your Yoga 2017
30 Days of Hot Yoga | April 1 – 30
Grow Your Yoga is a community wide 30 day challenge April 1st – 30th. 70 Moksha/Modo studios worldwide come together once a year to practice together consistently for 30 days, and to raise awareness and funds for the amazing charities we all support.
Support growth in your own practice, while supporting the growth of fellow students in our community, as well as The David Suzuki Foundation. We can’t wait to sweat it out with you!
Why 30 days? Simple. 1) you matter 2) our planet matters.
How Do I Get Involved?
- Members pay $10+hst and non-members pay $99+hst (reg. $160) and add their name to our Grow Your Yoga challenge board.
- Challengers are encouraged to take classes daily, but a home practice is also wonderful. Keep it fun and accessible, every little bit counts! The idea here is to Grow Your Yoga by committing to 30 days of practice, wherever you may be!
- Visit our Crowdrise page at http://www.crowdrise.com/mokshayogapickering1 click the “FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN” button to create your own page to help us raise awareness and funds for The David Suzuki Foundation.
- Don’t forget to share your growth with us on social media- #growyouryoga #myplove on instagram @mokshayogapk
Community Events for Grow Your Yoga
- Saturday March 18 – Pelvic floor Workshop 9:30am, $8 donation
- Friday April 7 – Glow & Flow hot yoga class at 8pm
- Saturday April 22 – A special candlelit earth day hot yoga class
- Sunday April 30 – A specialty class to end our 30 day challenge
- Sunday April 30 – Tree planting with our Friends of The Rouge Watershed